Protein bars can be a wonderful snack option if you’re trying to retain lean body mass, increase muscle recovery, or simply appease your appetite. Many protein bars include more than 15 grams of protein per serving, making them a terrific choice for many people. However, not all protein bars are nutritious, and many contain additional (and often questionable) substances.
To assist you in your search for the ideal protein-packed snack, experts have highlighted their best selections for protein bars, as well as the reasons why they stand out from the crowd. Hungry? Continue reading to find out which protein bars are the finest in 2022.
#3. Power Crunch Whey Protein Bars
“The light texture of this bar makes it a perfect snack that doesn’t leave you feeling stuffed,” an expert explains. Furthermore, whey protein, such as that found in the Power Crunch protein bars, has been demonstrated to be one of the most scientifically sound proteins available, since it has been shown to increase overall anabolism.
- There are 14 different flavors to choose from, such as key lime pie, red velvet, and chocolate coconut.
- Each bar has between 5 and 7 grams of sugar in it.
- Hydrolyzed Proto-Whey Protein with a Higher DH Content, Designed for Easier Digestion
#2. Hemp Yeah! Protein-Packed Super Seed Bar (Dark Chocolate Almond Sea Salt)
This bar has a slightly lower protein content of 10 grams per bar (made up of hemp seed, other seeds, nuts, and pea protein), and a slightly higher saturated fat content of 4 grams due to the chocolate coating. “This bar is a wonderful choice for folks who are sensitive to items like milk protein, soy, and gluten.” Magnesium and zinc are also present in this food.
- Available in dark chocolate cacao and cashew-coconut dark chocolate varieties
- Free of gluten and grains
- Omega-3 fatty acids make up about 6 grams of the total weight.
#1. Mosh Nutrition Bar (Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch)
This new bar has high protein content and brain-enhancing properties. Low-carb and keto dieters will like its absence of sugar, as well as the medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) it contains, which may provide benefits to the brain’s fueling needs, according to this product’s creator. Adaptogenic herbs such as lion’s mane mushroom and ashwagandha are also included in the bar, as are omega-3 fatty acids, which have been shown to benefit brain health and reduce inflammation. These bars are supplements that are packaged into bars.
- Peanut butter crunch and chocolate crunch are only two of the many tastes that are offered.
- Lion’s mane, ashwagandha, MCT oil, omega-3 fatty acids, and vitamins B12 and D3 are all included in this supplement.
- Sugar is not added to this product.